To offer the highest service and innovation to our clients, DEFTeam believes in hiring the best people, including experienced professionals as well as recent graduates (fresher’s). Our strength comes from the quality of our people. They bring strategic thinking, innovative approaches and the ability to create change to companies and governments around the world. We hire and the type of real-time exposure provided towards cutting edge of technology to our people is the collaboration which makes our whole vision greater than the sum of our parts. DEFTeam provides support & consulting services for an end Intelligence solution based upon business requirements.
DEFTeam offers many careers for experienced professionals that are interested in joining strong teams, learning in a dynamic environment and thriving on challenges. DEFTeam provides an environment where people leverage their skills, talents, experience and interests grow professionally and build rewarding careers. With many of the world’s most prestigious organizations as our clients, every project we undertake provides the potential for you as an DEFTeam employee / consultant — to take your career to new heights.
If you would like to see yourselves to be part of the exciting, challenging, learning and growth-oriented team, check if any of our open positions suit your skill and competence profile and drop in your CV for us to reach out to you based on the evaluation.
Job Description ( Bay Area, NYC and Boston) :
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
Mode of work: Permanent employee, Work from home/ telecommute
- The role requires to demonstrate leadership in selling technology IT Product Sales preferable HR domain products.
- The candidate will play a hunter role, self starter, responsible for acquiring new clients for DEFTeam The candidate will need to foster, promote and facilitate DEFTeam offerings across all the required domain areas.
- Should have a futuristic outlook towards the goals and must be able to build multi-million long term relationships.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets and execute business development, as a member of the sales team for East coast/ Midwest/ Pacific states of America.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong hunter profile with proven leadership skills as a sales / business development executive and a proven track record of generating annual revenue. of 1.5 million USD p.a.
- Experience of working with offshore teams will be an added advantage. Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills
Job Description (Hyderabad) :
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in software product development and architecting products for scalable applications is a MUST
- Experience with Spring/Hibernate, Webservices is a MUST. Experience on Angular JS is a plus.
- Can develop RESTFul API endpoints containing JSON.
- Familiar with profiling, code coverage, logging, common etc.
- Strong debugging and operational skills.
- Expertise in implementing complex Business Logic.
- Experience with modern web app frameworks.
- Expert level knowledge in building scalable Rest API’s.
- Good Knowledge of AWS/Azure Cloud and databases
- Should have good communication skills and a strong client orientation in understanding the requirements and delivering scalable application solutions
- Should be able to motivate, lead and manage a strong technical team of about 15 technical resources
- Experience on Datawarehousing/BI solutions is a plus but not a must
- Must be a post graduate in Computer Sciences or related education level.
Job Description (Hyderabad) :
- ETL Lead having 5+ years of experience overall and 4+years of experience in Talend ETL.
- Should have excellent communication and networking skills.
- Should have good experience in development of ETL Jobs and Leading ETL teams. Must be expert in managing remote execution of Talend Jobs and ETL servers.
- Experience in designing and delivering complex, large-volume data warehouse applications using Talend
- Experience in Analyzing ETL requirements, design complex DWH, implement complex ETL Jobs and maintain Talend applications.
- Experience with designing and populating complex DWH.
- Knowledge of Data Modeling is a must.
- Knowledge of Data Modeling is a must. Must be able to work on multiple projects.
- Flexible to Work with business users to translate requirements into system flows, data flows, data mappings etc., and develop solutions for complex business needs.
Job Description UK/Nordics :
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- The role of Sales and Account Manager is an important leading commercial position, requiring a progressive thinking approach to managing a broad range of activities in business forecasting and development, solution selling, commercial negotiation, and contractual assurance.
- Ideal candidates will possess excellent industry specific knowledge.
- The successful candidates will be expected to hit the ground running, working closely with marketing and business development teams to identify market opportunities, define the market approach and determine and implement a sales plan and campaign to win new business.
- Candidates will be expected to have experience in generating leads for new sales and also responding through large scale procurement processes such as ITT’s/RFI’s/RFQ’s and other forms of procurement vehicle.
- Experience of working Software product sales. Experience of complex solution selling at an enterprise level to large organizations Experience of selling software products with associated, implementation services, support and managed services Proven success in direct sales and /or account management including account planning and management of large clients; building of strong customer/prospect relationships, operating at Director level within client organizations
How to Apply?
- What is your current and expected CTC?
- What is your notice period to join us and what are the reasons for your changing your current job?