To offer the highest service and innovation to our clients, UPRAiZAL believes in hiring the best people, including experienced professionals as well as recent graduates (fresher’s). Our strength comes from the quality of our people. They bring strategic thinking, innovative approaches and the ability to create change to companies and governments around the world. We hire and the type of real-time exposure provided towards cutting edge of technology to our people is the collaboration which makes our whole vision greater than the sum of our parts. UPRAiZAL provides support & consulting services for an end Intelligence solution based upon business requirements.
UPRAiZAL offers many careers for experienced professionals that are interested in joining strong teams, learning in a dynamic environment and thriving on challenges. UPRAiZAL provides an environment where people leverage their skills, talents, experience and interests grow professionally and build rewarding careers. With many of the world’s most prestigious organizations as our clients, every project we undertake provides the potential for you as an UPRAiZAL employee / consultant — to take your career to new heights.
If you would like to see yourselves to be part of the exciting, challenging, learning and growth-oriented team, check if any of our open positions suit your skill and competence profile and drop in your CV for us to reach out to you based on the evaluation.
How to Apply?To apply for these positions, please email your updated resume to email@example.com along with the following details:
- What is your current and expected CTC?
- What is your notice period to join us and what are the reasons for your changing your current job?
Job Description ( Bay Area, NYC And Boston) :Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
Mode of work: Permanent employee, Work from home/ telecommute
- The role requires to demonstrate leadership in selling technology IT Product Sales preferable HR domain products.
- The candidate will play a hunter role, self starter, responsible for acquiring new clients for UPRAiZAL The candidate will need to foster, promote and facilitate UPRAiZAL offerings across all the required domain areas.
- Should have a futuristic outlook towards the goals and must be able to build multi-million long term relationships.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets and execute business development, as a member of the sales team for East coast/ Midwest/ Pacific states of America.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong hunter profile with proven leadership skills as a sales / business development executive and a proven track record of generating annual revenue. of 1.5 million USD p.a.
- Experience of working with offshore teams will be an added advantage. Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills
Job Description :Determine customer needs and desires by undertaking market research & analysis, competitor analysis, along with innovation & product development. Recommends nature & scope of present & future product lines.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Develops the right strategies for understanding and structuring the market landscape (customers, competition, technology trends, macro-environment, industry environment evolution).
- Realizes long-term penetration of current portfolio product, while preparing for successful investments in future products and services.
- Develops tactical plans per geographic market to meet the local customers needs, drive penetration of available technologies and secure targeted share of market.
- Operationally steers and supports the global sales teams, manages the global sales funnels and manages products through their lifecycle to optimize quarterly profits. Manages margins and prices.
- Supports forecast accuracy for the assigned products.
- Defines the product portfolio, the product positioning, visibility, pricing, distribution, service and promotion plan.
- Coordinates with Product innovation team for new products.
- Manages targets and revenues.
- Business planning, sales forecasting and assessment of revenue potential.
- Establishes high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ensures offer meets with market needs.
- Brand positioning.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- 8+ years of product marketing experience with at least 4 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research).
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, Project or Basecamp.
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce.
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Pardot and Omniture, and Google Analytics.
- Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working.
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
Job Description :Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Respond to RFI/RFQ/RFPs within stipulated timelines.
- Prepare and deliver Statement of Work detailing the technical and commercial proposal to the Customers.
- Drive and Manage large and complex bids and managed services deals with leading clients and prospects.
- Bringing creative ideas and new value propositions while building the proposals.
- Work closely with the Sales/Technical/Delivery teams while building the proposal.
- Engaging with the Sales Team to bring the technical/domain expertise required in the sales cycle.
- Leading the discovery process along with the Sales and Delivery teams.
- Architecting the right solution that perfectly fits the customer requirements.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Overall 6 to 8 years of experience in Software Industry and 5+ years of strong pre-sales / bid management experience.
- Should have very good experience in preparing Statement of Work (SOW) Technical and Commercial Proposal.
- Good technical understanding.
- Solution Architecture Researching on different APIs, coming up with Architecture diagrams etc.
- Well versed in Estimation techniques and Commercial / Pricing models.
- Good understanding of SDLC Waterfall, Agile.
- Big picture understanding Lead Generation, Sales cycle, Bid Management / Pre-sales cycle, Project Execution, Support etc.
- Should be well versed in tools like Microsoft Office (esp. Word and PPT), Microsoft Visio etc.
- Should have handled Customer visits.
- Should have very good experience in preparing documents / slide decks for Collaterals, Case Studies, Client/Customer Visits, Skill Sets presentation / Business Unit Overview, Strong presentation skills and Strong analytical skills.